Monday, May 14, 2012

Half Naked Brandon and the Launch of MLNY

A few weeks ago, I was convinced to take part in my first ever photo shoot. Anyone that has ever followed me and my discussions of body dysmorphism will know that getting me to go shirtless surrounded by a bunch of real life models was about as likely as getting me to stick my penis into the mouth of a great white shark.

Well, somebody call Jaws...because I sure enough did the photo shoot.

It was amazing. Max Loskutnikov is a visionary designer with bold ideas and even bolder clothing. He is committed to the LGBT community and is an all around amazing and stunning human being that I have had the pleasure of getting to know since the shoot.

Max is graduating this week with a master's degree from FIT, having a graduation party, and launching his clothing line MLNY! Check out the collection on his website www.MLNY.us.

And you are invited to the party.

Join me and Max on Tuesday, May 22nd at the Calpyso Party at Club XVI.
Doors open at 9pm.
Open Bar at 10pm.
251 W. 48th Street in Manhattan.

RSVP on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, feelings, and insights. And thank you for reading!